Special thanks to:
- Prof. Ruth Nduati, University of Nairobi
- Prof. David Ndetei, African Mental Health Foundation
- Dr. Lilian Otiso, LVCT Health
- Steve Wanyee, Intellisoft Consulting Ltd
- Mark Laichena
- Kiragu Sangale Ngunya, RCS- Radio & Satellite Communication Ltd
- Dr. Hannah Ng’endo, Ministry of Health, Kenya
- Sheilah Birgen, mlab East Africa
- Angelika Vera
- Irene Omogi, GIZ
Africa Mental Health Foundation (AMHF) is a non-governmental
organization, based in Kenya dedicated to research in mental and neurological health and, substance use to generate evidence for policy and best practice in the provision of affordable, appropriate, available and accessible mental health services
LVCT Health is an indigenous Kenyan non-governmental and not-for-profit organization established in 2001. LVCT Health proactively utilizes a participatory and a peer led approach to implement targeted programmes to meet the sexual and reproductive health and HIV needs of certain populations such as adolescents.
Savannah Internet Group Africa is an e-business development company operating in Africa, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
Zahanati Ventures a health training organizations offers reliable, innovative and educative training experience to medical workers and students that combines learning and